Experiencing Hearing Loss?
If so, you are not alone. Hearing loss is one of the biggest health concerns in the U.S. It is the third most commonly reported physical condition, following arthritis and heart disease. It affects roughly 20 percent of the American population and can strike people of all ages.
Top 5 Symptoms of Hearing Loss
- Having trouble following conversations with background noise.
- Missing part of the conversation.
- Feeling like others mumble when they speak.
- Turning the volume on the television up.
- Avoiding social gatherings.